- Soft rubber flapper valves seal best and the Stay a Float Buoy lets all the water Flush
- Best soft rubber flapper valves are noncorosive soft rubber.
- NuFlush soft rubber flapper valves are easy to install.
- Chemical Resistant Rubber Flapper stay up longer
- Soft rubber flapper comes plastic blister pack.
Toilet, Flapper Valves, “Three” Stay a Float, Flapper Valves, Flush All the Water in Your Tank, One Time. For a Complete Flush.
A flapper is a rubber mechanism in your toilet tank that is the moving part of the flush valve, sealing water into the tank and allowing water to exit the tank when you flush. Flappers deteriorate over time as a result of in-tank cleaning products and chemicals used by utilities. That’s why they need to be checked every year to make sure they’re fitting tightly over the flush tube. Otherwise, you end up with a leak that wastes a lot of water and can seriously increase your water bill. Depending on the extent of the leak, a warped or poorly fitting flapper can waste up to 200 gallons of water a day and may cost hundreds of dollars a year.