Turbo Toilet Tune-up Kit
NuFlush’s High-Speed Fill-up Valve is the next generation Fill / Intake valve. Its function is to stop the inflow of water supply when a certain desired water level is reached. Its revolutionary ingenious design eliminates the need of floater-buoyancy mechanism, making it compact and light, about the size of your palm.
NuFlush Extension Tubes raise the level of water in your tank for added water pressure. Just simply slip these over your flapper valve and you will have more powerful flushes instantly. Water pressure helps dictate a toilet’s flushing pressure and these tubes prevent the issue of clogged toilets – very simple.
1. Valve is small and compact and takes up less room in your tank. Less to go wrong!
2. You can fill your toilet’s water tank faster.
3. New century, high technology device.
4. Turns off and on by water pressure, not like old fashion mechanical valves.
5. Mechanical valves can be partially on and leaking. Never just partially on.
6. The ball and cock water turn off valve was used in the 1920’s.
7. High-speed Valve has one twist adjustment for water level.
8. Most mechanical water valves have three water height adjustments.
9. Fills your toilet bowl with water to its maximum height. Less bowl stains.
10. Receive 6 of our most common tubes!
High-Speed Toilet Fill Valve and 6 overflow Extension Tubes is all you need to turn your low water weak flushing toilet into a power flusher. The tubes we sent you are 8 ½ long and if you can add another inch of water, you will be able to flush about another ½ gallon of water. More important, the longer your inlet valve stays on the more water you will put into your toilet bowl the better the flush. The extension tube is easily sealed with silicone glue. The over flow tube holds the flapper valve and the distance between the flushing handle hole and the top of your overflow tube is the maximum you can improve the fill of your toilet water tank. Our over flow tube extension can only increase the amount of water in your tank by that distance. We can improve the flushing of almost any toilet but that improvement is based on how much more water height can be increased.